- alwaysniallsbabe likes this
- yes-like-the-mermaid likes this
- nooks-crannies reblogged this from ijustfakeit
- aeloreus reblogged this from ijustfakeit
- qqgifs likes this
- go-umbreon likes this
- charlie--sh33n reblogged this from ijustfakeit
- cuentoschinosen1999 likes this
- daquiparalazinho likes this
- ijustfakeit posted this
A friend of my flatmate’s came for a casual visit on Thursday and since then she’s been living in my living room. Not that I don’t like her or anything, but having guests living in the coach is quite uncomfortable if the visit lasts more than what it is considered politically correct. So I am living-room-less and I need to feel as comfy as possible in my bedroom. Thus logically I’ve built a blanket fort and supplied it with food and different beverages.
Why? Because I’m a fucking grown-up, mature adult, that’s why.