My sweet babies
I love all of you with a burning passion and I want you to be happy forever and kiss you on the face
But also Jax ur a little shit go sit in the corner young man
Riding through this world
Tuesdays are the new Sundays
FireAlpaca so far is looking really really good!! Check it out, its free and works for both Windows and Mac! http://firealpaca.com/
NEW AVAILABLE ART PROGRAM
It seems to be a mix between SAI and photoshop, simplified. It even has a stabalizer that works even with the mouse.
Best of all, it’s free, and works for both Mac and Windows.
To give it a try, head right on down to http://firealpaca.com/
Reblogging for artsy people that follow me. Also a lovely name for a program.
THIS IS MY FAVORITE PROGRAM. LIKE HOLY FUCK I DIDN’T LIVE UNTIL I USED THIS.
Oh my God, I was really struggling with SAI not being available for Mac, this may just be saving my arse, yes, thank you!!
In case anyone’s wondering who I am rooting for
Sons is on tonight and I am not ready. Not ready. Not. Ready.
Warming up to Photoshop
- I am 5’4 or shorter.
- I have many scars.
- I tan easily.
- I wish my hair was a different color.
- I have friends who have never seen my natural hair color.
- I have a tattoo.
- I am self-conscious about my appearance.
- I have/I’ve had/I need braces.
- I wear glasses/contacts
- I’d get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free, scar-free
- I’ve been told I’m attractive by a complete stranger.
- I have more than 2 piercings.
- I have piercings in places besides my ears.
- I have freckles.
- I’ve sworn at my parents.
- I’ve been kicked out of the house.
- I have a sibling less than one year old.
- I want to have kids someday.
- I have children.
- I’ve lost a child.
- I’ve slipped out a “lol” in a spoken conversation.
- Disney movies still make me cry
- I’ve snorted while laughing.
- I’ve laughed so hard I’ve cried.
- I’ve glued my hands to something.
- I’ve laughed till some kind of beverage came out of my nose.
- I’ve had my pants rip in public.
- I was born with a disease/impairment.
- I was born with a learning disability
- I currently have a serious disease
- I’ve had stitches.
- I’ve broken a bone.
- I’ve had my tonsils removed.
- I’ve sat in a doctor’s office with a friend.
- I’ve had my wisdom teeth removed.
- I’ve had surgery.
- I’ve had chicken pox.
- I’ve driven over 200 miles in one day.
- I’ve been to Canada.
- I’ve been to Niagara Falls.
- I’ve been to Japan.
- I’ve Celebrated Mardi Gras in New Orleans.
- I’ve been to Spain.
- I’ve been to Africa.
- I’ve been to Italy.
- I’ve been to France.
- I’ve been to London.
- I’ve been lost in my city.
- I’ve seen a shooting star.
- I’ve wished on a shooting star.
- I’ve seen a meteor shower.
- I’ve gone out in public in my pajamas.
- I’ve pushed all the buttons on an elevator.
- I’ve been to a casino.
- I’ve been skydiving.
- I’ve gone skinny dipping.
- I’ve played spin the bottle.
- I’ve been in a play.
- I’ve met someone in person from the internet.
- I’ve caught a snowflake on my tongue.
- I’ve seen the Northern Lights.
- I’ve sat on a roof top at night.
- I’ve played chicken.
- I’ve played a prank on someone.
- I’ve ridden in a taxi.
- I’ve seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
- I’ve eaten sushi.
- I’ve been snowboarding.
- I’m single.
- I’m in a relationship.
- I’m engaged.
- I’m married.
- I’ve gone on a blind date.
- I’ve been the dumpee more than the dumper.
- I miss someone right now.
- I’ve been divorced.
- I’ve had feelings for someone who didn’t have them back.
- I’ve had a crush on someone of the same gender.
- I’ve kissed a member of the same gender.
- I’ve had sex with more than one person at the same time.
- I am a cuddler.
- I’ve been kissed in the rain.
- I’ve had sex outdoors.
- I’ve hugged a stranger.
- I have kissed a stranger.
- I have had sex with a stranger.
- I’ve done something I promised someone else I wouldn’t.
- I have lied to my parents about where I am.
- I’ve cheated while playing a game.
- I’ve run a red light.
- I’ve been suspended from school.
- I’ve witnessed a crime.
- I’ve been in a fist fight.
- I’ve been arrested.
- I’ve consumed alcohol.
- I’ve smoked a cigarette
- I regularly drink.
- I’ve taken painkillers when I didn’t need them.
- I’ve done hard drugs.
- I’ve been addicted to an illegal drug.
Hi there chaps! I just wanted to drop by and let you know what it’s being of me!
My laptop, which had been having serious issues with the graphics card for almost a year, died on me a couple of weeks ago. I had been expecting that for a while now -just the day before I did a massive back up, I’m that lucky haha - so I have been saving money for a new laptop. Didn’t need it tho, because my dad bought me one in compensation for several years of Christmas and birthday presents negligence. I have a MacBook Pro that I am still getting used to and with which I’m quite pleased so far. I named her Gipsy :)
The thing is, my screen looks gr9 now, and looking back at all the art I’ve been doing with a wonky screen makes me want to tear my skin off… Like, I have been working like this
all this time and I obviously didn’t see what I was doing because everything is off, the lineart and the colours and the blending and !!! And it is a bit embarrasing, really, having posted everything like that.
Also, NO SAI FOR MAC?? I’ve listened to your recommendations for drawing software, thanks guys, and I’m back to Photoshop. I’m not loving it because it kinda feels like a step backwards, but what are you gonna do? Happily I could borrow it from a friend.
Also on an unrelated note, Sons of Anarchy is eating up my life, it is doing nasty things to my soul and it’s making me cry myself to sleep every night. So if I am absent know that it is because I’m busy being miserable because of all the broken promises Jax has ever made and distressing over Chibs dying in the near future.
1 month ago on October 29, 2013 at 12:52pm
I have a new Macbook and I have found with horror that it doesn’t support Paint Tool SAI. I need a new program for drawing and painting but I am clueless rn.
Got some ideas?