Everything ready for Hannibal live tweeting tonight! #EATTHERUDE !
heyitsnat asked: Hey sweetie, sorry about the avocado rant, I didn't meant to question your eating habits, you can eat as many avocados as you want, I will not judge you <3 xDDDDDDDD
What, nonono, please, don’t feel bad about that, I didn’t even know what avocado you were talking about, it took me a while to understand haha. Absolutely not, I don’t mind talking about food -less when it’s me who starts the conversation! - I don’t mind people telling me they dislike food I said I love, I may even pick them up on that -what do people mean they don’t like anchovies?! What I don’t like is people criticising what I eat while I’m eating it, or, you know, when I’m cooking it, buying it, or it is there in my fridge waiting patiently for next dinner. And I was the one complaining about avocados that one time, so please please don’t feel bad for that bb, I really didn’t mind that!
For everyone else, the issue with avocados is, I’ve been trying so hard to acquire a taste for avocados because I kind of like the recipes you can cook with them but I just can’t, they disgust the hell out of me, it doesn’t matter how stubborn I am. And Nat here tells me that I don’t have to eat avocados if I don’t like them, which of course is completely logical and what most people would do!
Things not to say to me while I’m eating:
- That’s a lot of food
- That’s not enough food
- You’re going to eat all of that???!??
- That looks gross
- That’s not healthy
- That looks healthy
- That’s disgusting
- Why are you eating that?
- I’m glad you’re eating more
In case you didn’t understand, DON’T MENTION ANYTHING ABOUT MY EATING/FOOD/INTAKE WHETHER IT BE POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE I DON’T WANT TO HEAR IT.
Fucking yes. It always amazes me how people don’t seem to get how incredibly rude it is to point out to me that it’s not the right time to eat what I’m eating, that it smells gross, or that they would puke if they had to eat that -specially when I cooked it myself-, and this happens to me constantly. I don’t mind as much people telling me the “that looks healthy” bit, cause, well, I try to eat healthy, but it’s still kind of annoying, because I’m feeling judged.
My mother is the kind of mother who would deny me more servings if I ask for more or if she feels I have had enough, but would force the food into my mouth if I’m not feeling hungry or want to watch out my diet, so I’ve grown particularly sensitive about this issue, and I’m quite hesitant about eating in public.
So for everyone out there who hasn’t ever thought this may be important for some people, don’t mention anyone’s food unless you’re gonna, like, praise their cooking or something like that. Because you never know who has what kind of issues with food.
Hi everyone!!! This is an art supplies giveaway for me reaching an amount of followers I said I’d do a giveaway at!
Here are the things you’ll be getting, as you can see from the photo!
- 6” by 10” Sketchbook for both wet and dry media
- A bottle of ink, you pick the color, I’ll order it from a specific site
- A fountain pen that comes with the ink from the same site
- 11 colors of Cotman Winsor & Newton watercolors
- 3 brushes
- A drawing of a subject of your choice to go on the first page! You might want to check my art out if you’re unfamiliar with me to see what types of things I usually do
And that’s that. I don’t use any of those watercolor tubes anymore, as I’ve replaced them each with higher quality tubes, so I thought: why not give them away? And I like the fountain pen I’ve been using so much that I think I’d like someone else to try it, too. I’ve also replaced the three brushes I’ve included here, so I don’t need those, either. And a drawing for good measure.
Here are the rules! Please follow these:
- No giveaway blogs. I want more people to actually see this and have a chance at getting something; a lot of artists don’t have a lot of money…
- Reblogs enter you, and a Like helps. You can’t just like - but you can do both to double your chances of just reblogging (if it falls on someone who liked it, I’ll check to see if they reblogged it)
- I’ll be checking the blog that wins to see if you’re an active blog.
- You gotta use these after they arrive! I obviously can’t enforce this, but I want to see people not being timid! Make art! That’s what these are for. I know a thing that stops a lot of people is being scared they’ll mess up and waste expensive supplies… but if this is a gift, that shouldn’t matter!
- This ends on May 24th. If I send an ask and you don’t respond within 2 days, I’ll ask the next person, and so on.
- I will ship anywhere. I’ll pay the shipping.
I think that’s everything. Have fun!!! Good luck!
Mads Mikkelsen, am I right?
I’m abusing low saturated blues and I have no intention of stopping
My laptop is not going to be repaired any time soon, and a broken laptop is better than no laptop. My eyes burn right now but I have been able to make these, so, worth it! I was in the mood for drawing clothes today :)
I’m starting A Clash of Kings and I live with fear of something called the Red Wedding which I don’t know in which book it takes place, and I don’t even know what it is or what happens in it but apparently no one ever talks about it I don’t know yet if because it was really traumatic or what and I’m so terribly scared of getting it spoiled why am I having feelings about something that hasn’t happen to me yet dammit Tumblr!?
Guys, I made my Spring design into a iPhone case on Redbubble, so you can buy it if you want!
Also, my I Love Autumn design is cheaper now because Autumn is sooo last season!
Once Autumn is gone I really don’t care for the weather, but this Winter is being sooo long - in my city it is practically Spring this time of year, but this May is being cold and gloomy… I’m all ready for some sunny weather and blooming flowers!!